For several months, candidates from Pre-Elementary to High School campaigned for recycling. Each of them encouraged their schoolmates to give their recyclable junks to their account. This part of the campaign is 40% of their over-all score for the finale. The remaining 60% will come from their recycled costume, talent and question and answer portion score during the finale.
This program generated a big amount for PTG projects that will help upgrade NCAP services and facilities.
Avie Rose Gunita and Johan Gerald Chico bagged the the Green Ambassadors titles for the Pre-Elementary level. Guillian Haley Santos and Redd Ahron Moises were the Ms. and Mr. Green Ambassadors for the Primary level. Eunice Mariano and Roweyne Ramos were the big winners for the Intermediate level, while Precious Jem Lansang and Jack Russel Ramos were the Green Ambassador title holders for the High School level. A parade of the candidates in the streets of Bustos, Bulacan followed right after the finale.
Congratulations to the winners of NCAP's Green Ambassadors Campaign. And "job well done" for the PTG for such a grand event!